The Everything DiSC Workplace® Certification is a two day live classroom course with online pre-work.
This course begins with online pre-work, culminating in two days of practical application facilitated by Wiley’s expert trainers at their Education Center in Minneapolis, MN.
- Increased confidence and expertise in delivering Everything DiSC Workplace sessions in their organization
- Practice coaching and facilitating small groups with Everything DiSC Workplace
- First-hand experience with the Everything DiSC Workplace assessment and personalized profile results, including application to real-world scenarios
- Explore how to navigate challenging scenarios that could arise during a workshop or coaching session.
- Customize a program to meet the needs of a particular group
- Develop strategies for keeping Everything DiSC® alive within an organization and creating a culture of DiSC with MyEverythingDiSC®
- Credential of Certified Everything DiSC Workplace Facilitator (upon successful completion of the course and passing of the exam.)
- Online coursework, culminating in two days of practical application in the live classroom
- Completion of a personalized Everything DiSC Workplace profile
- Practical experience through application to a real project
- Practice using the Everything DiSC Workplace suite of reports, including group facilitation, debriefing individuals, and coaching
- Completion of the final Certification exam (graded activity)
Everything DiSC Workplace Certification* $2,495 per person plus $995.00 for the discounted cost of the Facilitation Kit ($200 savings).
*Participants must own or have access to a Workplace Facilitation Kit; Sold Separately. If you already own a Facilitation Kit, the price for the certification training alone is $2,495.
All certification sessions are held in Minneapolis, MN. Attendees are responsible for making their own hotel reservations.
EVERYTHING DISC WORKPLACE CERTIFICATION – CLASSROOM
- Own or have access to an Everything DiSC Workplace Facilitation Kit
- Attend and actively participate in the two-day in-person sessions
- Satisfactory, on-time completion of all self-directed learning activities
- Passing score on the final exam
- For all online pre-work activities, recommended Internet browsers with updated Adobe Flash® include:
- Mozilla Firefox or Google Chrome for most operating systems.
- Microsoft Edge for Windows 10 users (some activities may not work on other browsers.)
- Do not use Internet Explorer or Safari for this course.
- Email Safe Sender list includes:
Cancellation and Payment Policy
- More than 21 days prior to the training, registration can be canceled with no penalty
- More than 14 days prior to the first class date, no refunds will be issued after this date.
- Eligible substitutes are accepted up to three (3) days before the course begins should the original registrant not be able to attend. No substitutions will be accepted after this point.
- We reserve the right to cancel this course at any time and, when applicable, offer a full refund.