With a range of powerful solutions in the Everything DiSC® Suite, it can be difficult to choose the right one for your organization. The Everything DiSC® Essentials course can help!
Everything DiSC Essentials provides foundational DiSC® knowledge and an overview of the Everything DiSC suite of reports to help you select and facilitate the best DiSC solutions that meets your needs. This self-directed learning course contains 2-3 hours of online, engaging activities. With flexible access to the online Training Center, you can work through the course at your own pace and become more confident in maximizing the benefits of using Everything DiSC.
The course provides insights on Everything DiSC® Productive Conflict, Workplace, Management, Work of Leaders, and Sales.
$495 per person
- Learn about each of the Everything DiSC assessments and their applications in the workplace
- Understand how to respond to the most commonly asked questions about the DiSC model
- Enhance your knowledge of the Everything DiSC model and report interpretation
- Explore strategies for keeping DiSC alive in your organization
- Enrollment occurs Wednesday mornings US Central
- Online access to engaging interactive learning activities
- Entirely independent, self-paced learning
- Optional Kick-off webinar occurs Fridays to tour the online Training Center and ask questions about the course.
Course enrollments take place weekly on Wednesday mornings US Central Time, at which time all registrants will receive an email with login invitation from the Everything DiSC Training Center. If a participant registers on a Wednesday after 8:00 am US Central Time, expect that person to be enrolled the following Wednesday.