Whether you’re working with entry-level employees or a group of executives, the Everything DiSC Productive Conflict Program will provide everyone with effective strategies to overcome the challenges of workplace conflict.
Help your employees:
- Appreciate how their style of handling conflict affects their peers
- Learn how to “catch” themselves when going down a destructive conflict path
- Discover how to reframe a conflict situation and choose more productive behaviors
- Build a common language in the organization around appropriate conflict behavior
The Everything DiSC® Productive Conflict Profile
The Everything DiSC® Productive Conflict Profile is an online self-assessment that produces an in-depth, highly personalized 22-page report that highlights techniques to improve self-awareness around conflict behaviors.
Report sections include:
- Your DiSC Style in Conflict: Participants explore their own DiSC styles and learn how to interact in conflict with people with different DiSC styles.
- Destructive Responses: Participants explore common destructive responses to conflict and why they and others might react this way. This valuable information can also relate to a conflict in non-work settings.
- Changing Your Response: Participants practice stepping back from and reframing their unhealthy thought patterns, allowing them to choose more productive responses to conflict.
Get a Sample OF Everything DiSC Productive Conflict Profile
and see firsthand the actionable data you can get about candidates.
The Everything DiSC® Productive Conflict Facilitation Kit
This half-day classroom experience uses a research-validated learning model and combines engaging facilitation with follow-up tools to create personalized insights for participants at any level of an organization. This program is composed of three modules, including fully-scripted facilitation, engaging activities, and workplace-focused video.
The Everything DiSC Productive Conflict Facilitation Kit includes:
- Facilitator’s Guide in MS Word (customizable)
- PowerPoint® with embedded video (customizable)
- Stand-alone video (with and without subtitles)
- Participant handouts in MS Word (customizable)
- Templates and images
- Access to online resources and research, including a sample Everything DiSC Productive Conflict Profile and a sample Everything DiSC Comparison Report
- Everything DiSC Productive Conflict Interaction Guides
- Everything DiSC Productive Conflict User Guide
- Everything DiSC Productive Conflict Reference Guide
Switch out video clips. Modify the PowerPoint, Facilitator’s Guide, and handouts. Add or delete sections to fit any timeframe.
Includes three training modules focused on:
Module 1: DiSC® in Conflict
Participants discover how DiSC styles affect their own and others’ conflict behaviors. (90 minutes).
Module 2: Destructive Responses
Participants learn how their thoughts can influence conflict behaviors and what thoughts and behaviors might be typical for them. (50 minutes.)
Module 3: Changing Your Response
Participants learn how to “catch” and reframe their thoughts, which can help them choose more productive behaviors in conflict. (90 minutes.)
- DiSC Conflict Map: Participants identify both productive and destructive behaviors for each DiSC style.
- Comparison Report: Participants learn about the Everything DiSC® Comparison Report and how it can help them improve their relationships with others.
Follow-Up Tools and Reports to keep employees engaged
Keep DiSC learning alive with personalized follow-up tools and resources at no extra cost. Participants can:
- Gain unlimited access to their DiSC profile anytime, with any device
Compare their DiSC style with their colleagues and explore similarities and differences
- Learn more about how their DiSC style impacts workplace relationships and productivity
Build better working relationships through effective communication tips
- Deepen their understanding of the theory and research behind Everything DiSC
- Create Customer Interaction Maps for improving sales relationships (Exclusive to Everything DiSC Sales)
Click (+) below to view the tools available with Everything DiSC
Ideal for individual coaching or small group work. Insightful and robust 10-page research-validated reports can be created for any two participants—even people who have taken different Everything DiSC profiles, such as a Manager and a direct report who completed Everything DiSC Workplace. Reports illustrate their similarities and differences, potential roadblocks in working together, and practical tips for improving working relationships between colleagues. Unlimited access with all Everything DiSC profiles.
An at-a-glance view of an unlimited number of respondents and their individual Everything DiSC maps. Unlimited access with all Everything DiSC profiles.
In-depth data on an individual’s Everything DiSC assessment to help facilitate a richer discussion about a participant’s DiSC style, including unexpected items. Unlimited access with all Everything DiSC profiles (excluding Everything DiSC 363 for Leaders).
Ideal for pre-session planning to help craft strategies for working with specific groups and individuals. A composite of a group's DiSC styles, including the names and styles of each participant, and graphics that illustrate at-a-glance the distribution of styles within the group suggest ways to customize the delivery of the material or plan for breakout sessions to get the most out of the program. Sold separately.
Examines the DiSC culture of a group, exploring the advantages and disadvantages of each style, its influence on decision making and risk taking, and its effect on group members individually—based on different DiSC styles. Sold separately.
MyEverythingDiSC.com is a mobile friendly, interactive learning portal that is exclusive to the Everything DiSC solutions. An important capstone to any learning program, MyEverythingDiSC.com cements the lessons that your participants are introduced to within their Everything DiSC profiles and classroom facilitation, extending their learning into the future. This complementary tool actively incorporates the participant’s new DiSC knowledge into their daily interactions by offering a strategy for working and communicating with specific team members.