Are you Ready to be Accredited?
You're an experienced facilitator, but The Five Behaviors of a Cohesive Team™ program is different. Sessions can get intense. Participants can become emotionally expressive. The team leader can be defensive. Timelines and scripts can get thrown out the window. As a facilitator, you can influence whether a team sees an uncomfortable moment through or misses out on the opportunity to grow. Facilitator Accreditation will help you hone your instincts for when to stick to the agenda and when to improvise, when to let a debate play out and when to cut it short.
The Five Behaviors Facilitator Accreditation is the best resource for building foundational knowledge and tools for facilitating this powerful team development solution.
ONLINE PROGRAM INCLUDES:
- 5-week course plus pre-work
- Weekly 90-minute instructor-led sessions
- 3-4 hours of self-directed online study per week
- Final Exam
- Accreditation Certificate
- The Five Dysfunctions of a Team eBook
- Access to the All Types™ Supplemental Training Module
Increased confidence and expertise in delivering The Five Behaviors program
- Experience facilitating small groups
- Insight for navigating unexpected and challenging conversations that can occur during a session
- Ability to adapt facilitation for any team
- Credential of a Five Behaviors Accredited Facilitator (upon successful completion of the course and passing of the exam.)
Accreditation is valid for two years, at which point individuals have the option to become permanently re-accredited.
New Course Dates Coming Soon
The Five Behaviors Facilitator Accreditation — (Powered by Everything DiSC)
(Includes optional access to The Five Behaviors™ All Types™ Supplemental Training Module)
Course (per person) -- $2,495
Volume Discount $2,045 per person ($450 discount) (when 5 or more register from the same organization for the same course date).
Note: Each attendee must own or have access to a Five Behaviors Facilitation Kit (purchased separately). Organizations that send multiple facilitators through The Five Behaviors Facilitator Accreditation only need one kit!
The Five Behaviors Facilitation Kit -- $1,495 (required that each attendee own or have access to a facilitation kit - purchased separately)
Each module will require 5-6 hours of time per week, broken down in the following way:
- Two to three hours of self-directed online work to be completed before the module’s live collaborative (instructor-led webinar) session
- One 90-minute live collaborative (instructor-led webinar) session per week (NOTE: Attendance is required at ALL live collaborative sessions)
- 30 to 60 minutes of additional self-directed online work following the live collaborative session
- A final exam to be completed within 72 hours of the final live collaborative session
- Commit to five-week of course participation, each week consisting of 3-4 hours of self-directed online work and a 90-minute instructor-led live virtual session.
- Be willing to be recorded during the live session—learners and faculty will have access to this recording for the duration of the course to aid in the learning experience.
- Active participation in the live session (instructor-led).
- Satisfactory, on-time completion of all self-directed learning activities.
- Satisfactory completion of the final exam within 72 hours of the final, live session.
- Participation in a survey to provide feedback concerning the product and experience.
- If a participant fails to pass the final exam, a retake will be assigned.
- A laptop or desktop computer (Mac or PC) is preferred; tablets are not always compatible with course components
- A phone line is required for audio in the live sessions. VOIP cannot be supported.
- Recommended Internet browsers with updated Adobe Flash® include:
- Mozilla Firefox or Google Chrome for most operating systems.
- Microsoft Edge for Windows 10 users (some activities may not work on other browsers.
- Do not use Internet Explorer or Safari for this course.
- Email Safe Sender list includes:
- More than 7 days prior to the start of the course, registration can be canceled with a full refund.
- Between 1-7 days prior to the start of the course, substitutes are allowed.
- If the registrant does not have a substitute and we can fill the spot with someone on the waiting list, the registrant is liable for a $100 USD administrative fee.
- If the registrant does not have a substitute available and we do not have anyone on the waiting list, the registrant is liable for $1,000 USD for the cancellation. L
- Less than 1 day prior to the start of course, if the registrant does not have a substitute and we do not have anyone on the waiting list, the registrant is liable for the entire Accreditation cost ($1500 USD Wholesale).
- No participant substitutions allowed after the start of the course.
- We reserve the right to cancel this course at any time and offer a full refund.
- If an organization has registered Five (5) or more people for the same course, they will be eligible for the group discounted rate for each person in attendance. If one or more registrant cancels their registration, the registrant will be billed at the full course cost if they no longer meet the minimum requirements for volume discounts.