The online Everything DiSC Workplace® Certification course is perfect for those for those on the go. The course is accessible anytime from your home or office computer and offers the flexibility of self-paced learning, paired with live, virtual classroom sessions led by expert trainers.
This is a blended learning course with self-directed activities and four live virtual sessions. Attendance is required for all four live sessions to complete the course.
- Increase confidence and expertise in delivering Everything DiSC Workplace sessions in their organization
- Practice coaching and facilitating small groups with Everything DiSC Workplace
- First-hand experience with the Everything DiSC Workplace assessment and personalized profile results, including application to real-world scenarios
- Explore how to navigate challenging scenarios that could arise during a workshop or coaching session.
- Customize a program to meet the needs of a particular group
- Develop strategies for keeping Everything DiSC alive within an organization and creating a culture of DiSC with MyEverythingDiSC
- Credential of Certified Everything DiSC Workplace Facilitator (upon successful completion of the course and passing of the exam.)
- Four modules of self-directed and live, virtual classroom learning (each requiring three to five hours a week), conducted over a four week period
- Practice facilitating with small groups and exploring challenging scenarios that could come up during workshops
- Active knowledge checks to help participants assess how well they understand the content and to improve learning and retention
- Final Certification exam (self-directed/graded activity)
Everything DiSC Workplace Certification* $2,495 per person plus $995.00 for the discounted cost of the Facilitation Kit ($200 savings).
*Participants must own or have access to a Workplace Facilitation Kit; Sold Separately. If you already own a Facilitation Kit, the price for the certification training alone is $2,495.
EVERYTHING DISC WORKPLACE CERTIFICATION – ONLINE
- Own or have access to an Everything DiSC Workplace Facilitation Kit
- Commit to four weeks of self-directed and instructor-led work (approximately 2-3 hours per week)
- Active participation in all four live sessions (instructor-led)
- Satisfactory, on-time completion of all self-directed learning activities
- Passing score on the final exam
- Be able to access the course from a personal computer and use a cell phone or landline for the live collaborative sessions (Please note: long distance phone charges or fees WILL NOT apply; however, cell phone minutes will be used)
- A laptop or desktop computer (Mac or PC) is preferred; tablets are not always compatible with course components
- A phone line is required for audio in the live sessions. VOIP cannot be supported.
- Recommended Internet browsers with updated Adobe Flash® include:
- Do not use Internet Explorer or Safari for this course.
- Mozilla Firefox or Google Chrome for most operating systems.
- Microsoft Edge for Windows 10 users (some activities may not work on other browsers.
- Email Safe Sender list includes:
Cancellation and Payment Policy
- More than 7 days prior to the start of the course, registration can be canceled with no penalty.
- Between 1-7 days prior to the start of the course, substitutions allowed without penalty—the registrant will inform ProGrowth Associates of this substitution so coursework can be sent to the new registrant. If a replacement/substitution cannot be managed, the registrant is liable for $1,000.
- Less than 1 day prior to the start of the course no substitutes will be accepted and any cancellations will result in the registrant being liable for the entire course cost.
- We reserve the right to cancel this course at any time and offer a full refund.