Self assessments pave the way for more effective leadership, greater sales and customer service, and better teamwork.
Self-awareness is a key attribute required for all-around good performance; a lack of it gets a lot of well-intended people into trouble. Our assessments helps everyone in the organization become more successful by increasing their self-awareness and understanding of the impact they have on others.
Used by over 1 million people, these assessments can be used as stand-alone solutions or integrated into existing coaching, learning, and development programs.
Everything DiSC® Self Assessments
Using a consistent and common language of DiSC, these self assessments provide rich, versatile learning that offers in-depth and specialized applications for leadership, sales, management, and team development.
Everything DiSC Workplace
Help employees understand themselves and appreciate differences in the work styles of people they work with.
Everything DiSC Productive Conflict
Show individuals and teams how to curb destructive behaviors when in conflict and how to engage in more healthy responses so that conflict becomes more productive.
Everything DiSC Sales
Help salespeople connect better with customers and develop more satisfying relationships, and increased sales.
Everything DiSC Management
Teach managers how to work more effectively in the areas of delegating and directing, and motivating and developing others.
Everything DiSC Work of Leaders
Help leaders craft a vision, build alignment, and champion execution of company goals while assessing their leadership effectiveness along the way.
Everything DiSC 363 for Leaders
Provide leaders with feedback that combines an assessment of personality, leadership style, and feedback from peers to produce a highly engaging 360 experience.
DiSC Classic Self Assessments
The DiSC Classic Profile 2.0 is the online version of the original paper-based DiSC Classic. It provides all of the same elements of the paper version, plus an expanded analysis and interpretation that goes beyond what the paper instrument is able to offer.
The DiSC PPSS provides detailed feedback on a broad range of behavioral characteristics, including motivating and demotivating factors, the person's preferred working environment, and the strengths their natural behavioral style.
Better interviews. Smarter Hiring.
PXT Select - this single self assessment drives multiple reports for interviewing, selection, onboarding, coaching, team development, and more.
Using the latest innovation in assessment technology, job success profiles and targeted interviewing, PXT Select takes interviewing and selection to the next level in selecting the right candidates.
Other Popular Self Assessment Instruments
- Mastering Time Management – Help people set goals, establish priorities, and enjoy greater balance at work and home by increasing their time management skills in 12 key areas.
- Team Dimensions – Help team members focus on their natural contribution to innovation and project development while gaining an appreciation of team roles assumed by others.
- Personal Listening Assessment Profile - Improve overall communication and relationships by exploring new approaches to listening and responding to customers and team members.
The Value of Self Assessments
- Provide rich, versatile learning that offers personal insight for learners at every level of the organization.
- Deliver real-world applications that generate powerful learning conversations and a clear path for action.
- Using research-validated learning models, our self assessments provide in-depth and personalized information including strategies to help people become more effective in their job.